ORA Clinical Research Award Closeout Checklist
- IRB status – IRB protocol should be closed. If not, verify status such as Open Enrollment, Data Analysis. (accounts should not be closed with Active Enrollment).
- Contract payments terms – per executed contract was the institutional paid for all completed services. Payment terms based on set schedule of deliverables or per patient reimbursement?
- Expenditures are in accordance with the budget (both internal and sponsor budget). This includes faculty and staff salaries, patient care, supplies etc.
- All invoices to the sponsor are posted and paid. Ensure any hold back has been invoiced.
ORA Clinical Research Award Closeout Policy
- Award Closeout and Inactivation Policy
- SOM Clinical Research Award Close Out Policy
- All Clinical Research Cost Reimbursement/Fixed Fee awards are approved for close out and inactivation by the School of Medicine – Office of Research Administration
- Sponsored Projects Shared Services Contacts
Assignments are as follows:
School of Medicine A – Kelly Crowe, Grants and Contracts Analyst, ORA Clinical Research Support Services
School of Medicine B – Erika Gailunas, Sr. Grants and Contracts Analyst, ORA Clinical Research Support Services
School of Medicine C- Kelly Crowe, Grants and Contracts Analyst, ORA Clinical Research Support Services
Department of Medicine – Linda Provenza, Financial Manager, ORA Clinical Research Support Services
Accounts with a deficit or surplus greater than ( > ) $50,000 will be internally submitted to Karen Roz, Director, ORA Clinical Research Support Services